This version will center on removing all features that can be better done with more generic constructs, and non really used features.
Also simplifies the interface.
- 2 factor authentication
- Deprecate notifications settings as specific settings; use user settings.
- Remove plugin calls as
UUID.method. Use only
- Remove all specific plugin component catalogs. Use generic one only.
- Remove cron component type
- Remove init component type
- Do not send
s10sfor plugin update, check latest version and system update.
- Move to optional plugins:
- Longer login times / configurable
- Allow per user/project access
- Simplify set user data at UI
- Simplify User Interface
- Use semantic ui react, remove all semantic old js use
- Do not use plotly graphs, but custom.
- Improved range selector
- Data selector, for example region and so on, per dashboard
- Basic configuration:
- whether to have time period
- default time period
You can leave your comments on this roadmap cycle at the 18.10 roadmap page.
Serverboards 19.04 onwards
- Partial list load
- Service unification per entity, not function
MOM (low pri)
- Refactor MOM, use less processes
- Use task pools
- Improve performance