React Frontend Junior/Senior Developer
Serverboards SL, a newly founded start-up based in Madrid, is looking for a front end “Jedi” developer to help reinvent the IT infrastructure management landscape.
Serverboards is a platform to monitor, manage and automate the IT infrastructure of Small and medium-sized enterprises, and we are proudly Open Source Our platform unifies all these systems under one umbrella where it is possible to monitor the IT infrastructure: servers, cloud services, network, users, inventory…
If you also believe in Open Source and you work at light speed with React.JS, we really would like to hear from you.
You will be working closely with our UX team, to develop further our React based interface. You will work remotely from your chosen location and your daily tasks will be assigned following SCRUM methodology.
If after reading the following requirements you can say “hey, I’m that person”, then just apply right today (in case your are not, keep training little Padawan).
Required skills, jedi level
- Proven experience with React.JS, Webpack and Git.
- HTML and SASS proficiency
- Fluent in English. All work will be developed in English.
- Able to work to strict deadlines
- Able to organize own work as you will be working remotely
- Must be able to participate in daily morning scrum video calls
These skills will be highly appreciated:
- Systems administration knowledge (specially Linux, other systems are appreciated).
- Shell scripting knowledge
- Python 3 knowledge
- Elixir, Erlang and distributed systems knowledge.
- Experience with AGILE / SCRUM
- Further develop our React based application
- Timely execute tasks assigned to you following Agile method
- Work remotely
- Develop Open Source Software
- Full time work
- Negotiable working hours
- Initial trial period in view of a permanent contract
- Remote working conditions
- Competitive salary based on experience and market between 20k € and 26k €
If you are interested, send us your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
May the Force be with you…